Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hey, this guy is really good!

I figured I would take a look at the reviews for "Cabin in the Woods" even though I am still on the fence about seeing it. (I just know I will get nightmares so I tend to only watch horror movies once every couple  of months.) After reading the reviews and seeing the rating it got on Rotten Tomatoes (a whopping 92% out of 162 reviews, impressive right?) I am thinking that I should probably make this one the one I see as my bi-monthly dose of horror. The tipping block for me though is this review by Christopher Orr on The Atlantic. A critic that I previously have never read, but one that I intend to follow closely now, because of the way he writes. I think this review is fantastic.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2012/04/the-cabin-in-the-woods-disembowels-the-slasher-film/255810/

No comments:

Post a Comment