Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Okay, I had to...

I know, I know, its "Twilight" and it so overdone, and overplayed by this point, but once it crossed my mind I had to go look at some reviews since I didn't even think of looking at any before I watched my mom's copy of the most recent "Twilight" movie, "Breaking Dawn: Part 1."I don't know if I was shocked per say by the rating it got on Rotten Tomatoes (a lowly 25%), but I also can't say that I expected that. As far as my thinking on the movie goes, and that's not very far, it was certainly the best "Twilight" movie they have made so far. (I'm sorry, but the cinematography at the end with Bella's body morphing into that of a vampire and her shockingly red eyes as they opened suckered me in. I really did think that was pretty good.) My thoughts on this movie are rather in sync with Bruce Diones from The New Yorker who was one of the few on Rotten Tomatoes to rate this movie as fresh.

http://www.newyorker.com/arts/reviews/film/the_twilight_saga_breaking_dawnpart_1_condon

No comments:

Post a Comment