Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time Stands Still Reviews

I just went to" Time Stands Still" last night at the Guthrie Theater and was for the most part, engaged and entertained. This lasted throughout most of the first act, but as soon as Richard (the main focus of the play's editor) and Mandy (Richard's much younger girlfriend) left the stage I was less and less interested. I couldn't connect with Sarah, a war correspondent photographer who has returned injured by a road side bomb from the Middle East. I thought that her character was a little too unbelievable. This review from the Pioneer Press I think is pretty much dead on for how I felt about the play.

http://www.twincities.com/entertainment/ci_20402924/review-guthrie-theaters-time-stands-still-reveals-itself

No comments:

Post a Comment